芝麻开门 2021-11-29 14:28:04
Gate.io is going to commence Calamari Network (KMA) trading on November 29th, 2021 10:00 AM (UTC).
About Calamari Network (KMA):
Calamari Network is the official canary network of Manta Network, the privacy protocol built for the DeFi stack. Deployed on Kusama, Calamari will service private transacting and private swapping for all parachain assets on Kusama, including KSM.
Token symbol: KMA
Calamari Network (KMA) Trading starts: November 29th, 2021 10:00 AM (UTC).
Deposit Calamari Network (KMA) at
Trade Calamari Network (KMA) in USDT market via:
Trade Calamari Network (KMA) in ETH market via:
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for KMA, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liquidity in will get rewards from the liquidity pool transaction fee and GT token rewards from the liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with security.
AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining
Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automated market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.
The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:
1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time
Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social
November 29th, 2021
Cointelegraph中文 11-29 13:40
肖飒lawyer 11-29 13:10
法制网 11-29 12:06
白泽研究院 11-29 11:15
数字法币研究社 11-29 11:13
区块链骑士 11-29 10:34
新民晚报 11-29 10:19
火星财经 11-29 09:28
资本实验室 11-29 08:37
Block unicorn 11-29 08:07